Aquí va una simulación de diálogo, a ver si te sirve:
- Good morning, welcome to X hotel, my name is Melanie. what can I do for you?
- Good morning, I would like to confirm my booking. My name is Mrs. Jones and I will arrive the 2nd of February.
- Ok, let me see. Mrs. Jones, as I can see in my database I have booked a double-room, for 3 nights, is it right?
- Oh, no. I need to include another 2 rooms. One for me children and another one for a child with a wheelchair. How much is it?
- Mrs. Jones, can you wait for a minute while I manage this información in my database? ... Thanks for waiting. The prize will be 1200€ for the 3 rooms and 3 nights.
- Aha, it's too much for me, I thought it would be cheaper. I don't know what to do.
- Can I offer you the possibility to choose only 2 rooms, one of them with 3 beds and special wide doors for the wheelchair and adapted bath. Then the cost would be 950€ for 2 rooms and 3 nights.
- Ah, this is much better. Is the breakfast included in the price?
- Of course, madam.
- So, what do you need to confirm this booking?
- If have your data, so let me inform you I will proceed to record this conversation from one on to confirm you accept this booking and I will send you an email with the update of it. Let's start, Mrs. Jones?
-So, please, Mrs. Jones. Can you confirm me I must update your current booking of 1 double-bed room for 3 nights arriving the 2nd of Fabruary for 1 double bedroom and a three beds room with adapted need for three nights?
- Yes, it is correct.
- So, the total amount of this 2 bedrooms is 950€ for the three nights including breakfast. Do you agree?
- Yes, I do.
- So, Mrs. Jones, I have confirmed the booking and in short you will receive and email with all this data.
- Mrs. Jones, I have stopped the recording, so can I do anything else for you?
- Yes, just one more thing. Could you please leave a message for my children?
- Of course. Just tell me what you need to say and I will attach it to the booking and when they arrive we will tell them whatever you need.
- So, could you write: Children, we have changed our flight and we will arrive half hour later than expected. Stay for a while in your bedroom and we will see in a while. Love, mum.
- Oook, Mrs. Jones. Your children will receive the message when they do the check-in.
- Perfect, so thanks for your help and see you in a few days.
- Good bye Mrs. Jones. Hope you enjoy your stay with us.
¿Quién dijo que sería fácil?
La vida se te presenta dependiendo del prisma con que la mires